james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] James website update (Was: svn commit: r421896 - in /james/site/trunk/www)
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:53:24 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> 2) replaced 2.2.0 with 2.3.0 in download.xml
>
> Whoops ... this and the related text changes on the main page are premature, until we
do release JAMES v2.3.  This is the only thing that I feel should be reverted ... FOR NOW.
 Everything else is a go.  I'd really like to publish the site, with all of the JAMES v2.3
beta content; we just can't say that v2.3 is released until it is.

Well, this is good, because in fact I did exactly the opposite.
Our trunk xdocs already generate 2.3.0 references in the download page,
so I replaced 2.3.0 with 2.2.0 before submitting to the site repository.

Sorry for the wrong comment, happy to see you noticed this!

Stefano

PS: about the other things I will do the simple ones before updating.
About the layout I did something as a test few weeks ago, but I thought
we can live with 2 different layouts for a while: not perfect, but
better than nothing!