james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vincenzo.gianferrarip...@praxis.it>
Subject James 2.3.0rc1 is running as a swiss watch!
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:03:13 GMT
Hello guys,

Last saturday I put my production system under James 2.3.0rc1 (file
repositories), and have been watching and testing carefully many
different things: everything seems to work fine and smoothly as a swiss
watch :-) . The number of users is not very big (about 150) but the
configuration is quite complex and uses many features, including SSL,
Bayesian, Clamav and others.

Today was a real workday and no user complained (and they would!).

So I feel personally very confident on James 2.3.0rc1 to become final
(with my small patch for james-574? ;-) ).

Perhaps we should a few days more to have some feedback from other
testers. Are there any around? Standup and let us know :-) !

Vincenzo