james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: smtp-handler-api and merge to trunk
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:31:50 GMT
Norman Maurer wrote:
> after workin a while on the smtp-handler-api now i think it is  ready to
> get merged to trunk.
>
> Here are the things i change.
> [...]
> I hope i explain all core changes i made..
> So what you guys think about mergin it in the trunk ?

I'm +0 on the proposal itself, but I'm +1 about this commit to trunk.

Let me explain.

I have already worked locally on a much different architecture for the
smtphandler stuff but I had no time (2.3 blocking issues + day job
issues + bicycle accident) to really work on it.

Btw my proposal has started from the current smtphandler branch, so I
think I could use the current handlerapi branch to show you my proposal
once the current code is in trunk.

+0 stands for: I don't think this a good "final" solution for our
pluggable handler api but I think this could be a first step forward.

Stefano