james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: MINA integration
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:37:51 GMT
I'm +1 to MINA usage for our listening services.
Imho James 3.0 won't be out before mid 2007 (optimistic). At that time
java 1.5 dependency for SSL support would be probably acceptable.

Otherwise we could start implementing MINA based services while keeping
old services updated.

Imho most of the code should be shared between MINA and non MINA services.

Stefano