james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vincenzo.gianferrarip...@praxis.it>
Subject Re: bayesiananalysis and sql
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 07:48:27 GMT
The reason is that I tried it only with those DBMSs. My understanding
was that sqlRessources.xml is to be upgraded only when testing is done
on a new DBMS, as you are now doing for derby.

I've added entries for all DBMSs for WhiteList stuff only because they
were very trivial.

Instead, beware that the "token" field in both the bayesiananalysis_ham
and the bayesiananalysis_spam tables*must allow for both uppercase and
lowercase chars* ("binary" attribute in mysql and "COLLATE
Latin1_General_CS_AS" in mssql), so each DBMS has to be correctly
handled probably differently.

Vincenzo