james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with custom documentation
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:46:34 GMT
Robert,

add jars to ..../SAR-INF/lib and classes to /SAR-INF/classes once
phoenix has unpacked everything. (you may need to create the dirs.

Watch out though, phoenix's classpathery will sometimes mean that you
may have to move stuff about to see that same classes as James does,
for db connections for e.g. Normally you should be OK though, because
IIRC we expose too much of the phoenix/james cp to mailets ;-)

d.