james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: v2.3 beta
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 22:16:56 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> FWIW, Stefano is wrong when he asserts that I am the only one who can sign
> releases.  I am simply the only one who does.  Danny, myself, and shortly
> Norman are all in the ASF WoT.  I look forward to others doing so, and will
> be happy to post the trivial shell scripts I use for releases.

Well, to say it all I don't think I was *wrong*: this page, say it is
updated today and it doesn't list anyone but you
http://people.apache.org/~henkp/trust/apache.html
Furthermore, when I asked about this in past everyone agreed that you
was the only one with a signed key.

I'm happy that now Danny and Norman have been added to the WoT, and I
hope that sooner or later everyone of us will have a signed key, so this
will not be a delaying issue anymore.

Thank you,
Stefano