james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] James website update (Was: svn commit: r421896 - in /james/site/trunk/www)
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:24:30 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> 2) replaced 2.2.0 with 2.3.0 in download.xml
>
> Whoops ... this and the related text changes on the main page are premature, until we
do release JAMES v2.3.  This is the only thing that I feel should be reverted ... FOR NOW.
 Everything else is a go.  I'd really like to publish the site, with all of the JAMES v2.3
beta content; we just can't say that v2.3 is released until it is.

I didn't noticed there was updated 2.3.0 references even in index.html.
Re-reading you "and the related text changes" has been useful!
I'm fixing this now.

I also added "jSPF" to the

Stefano

PS: As soon as I'll find the time I'll also create an export for mime4j
site (currently in http://www.mime4j.org/) in the
james.apache.org/mime4j folder.