james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: james svn repository and maven projects/modules
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:27:37 GMT
Stefano Bagnara wrote:

> The creation of a skin will allow me to remove all of the duplicate code
> I put in site, server and jspf repositories (css and images).

> Where should I put this code?

Under site/ would be my suggestion.

> Should I create a maven-skin folder in the root of the james repository?

Did you not understand when I asked that no one change anything in the root
of the repository unless told that the mailer has been modified to allow it?

> can we remove the tags/trunk/branches folder from the root of james
> repository?

I'd say so, yes.  I do not know of any intent or reason to use them.  The
{ttb} structure goes with each releasable artifact, and I don't know of
anything that would be a global releasable from JAMES.

	--- Noel