james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] backport new m2 site generation changes to 2.3 branch (JAMES-634, JAMES-618, JSPF-27, MIME4J-1)
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:26:15 GMT
Stefano Bagnara wrote:
> What this vote is for:
> ----------------------
> - review and validate the changes (and possibly fix any broken link, and
> move around some page if we want to move something more)
> - backport the trunk website to 2.3.0 (I made the changes to trunk in
> order to show the results): this is a website change only, I think we
> should include it in 2.3.0 so that it will be consistent with future
> releases.
> - move james/sandbox/james-project to james/project in our svn repository
> - commit the updated website to james/site/www and update james.apache.org.

+1 Stefano, Vincenzo, Norman
+/- 0 None
-1 None

--

I just finished all the updates and updated the official website.
In a few hours you will see it online!

Notifications for the root svn folder still doesn't work, so you won't
be notified of changes to svn.a.o/repos/asf/james/project .
I did almost no change since I moved it. I'll try to keep you informed
of changes if I'll do something before we'll have svn notification working.

Stefano