james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JAMES 2.3.0
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 08:43:31 GMT
Are there any artifacts to actually vote on, or isn't this required to
have since all the changes are listed below, or do we repeat the vote as
soon as they are there?

(I'd be able to upload the distribution files over the course of the
weekend.)

Of course, I am +1 on the no-longer-so-abstract idea to release James
2.3.0, cause that's what we've worked on for quite a while now.

   Bernd