james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Evert Tigchelaar <e.tigchel...@minihouse.com>
Subject Re: npe when sending mail to more than two recipients
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:43:03 GMT
Ok, attached my current config.xml.

I added some custom mailets (for DSN handeling in in success and delay
proccessors I added and added one at the end of the local-address-error
processor) but if I try the version I started with before adding
anything it also gives the same problem. Not sure if any other custom
mailets where added before.

I think I am going to try the 2.3.0 RC2 today and see if it works there.
Will inform later about that if I have something use full to report.