james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] extract part of james-server xdocs to site project or to server-site subproject
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:02:23 GMT
Stefano,

The primary goal is to split release specific and release agnostic docs
and win a website having docs from different releases live peacefully
next to each other, right? That's good.

Now, if we introduce "server-site" wouldn't we have to create
"<other_subproject>-site" as well for consistency reasons? I would not
like that. Documentations belongs to the sub-project, not in its own
sub-project (at least here at James).

What about merging "site" and your proposed content for "server-site"?
BTW, is james/site/src still used currently?

   Bernd