james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Release 2.3.0 (PLEASE REVIEW)
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 15:31:14 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Why are we telling people that the release will be in a week?  I could have
> posted it on Friday, since Norman, Stefano and I have all reviewed the
> packaging (to replace the ones lost in the colo move), and we'd all voted to
> release prior to the packages being lost.
>
> 	--- Noel

I think this only means that they will be able to find the 2.3.0 final
release in the download page of james.apache.org website only in a week.

After you'll have moved the files to the dist folder, we'll wait a
couple of days for the mirrors to be updated and we'll update the
website to show the release and we'll announce it.

Is this ok?

Stefano