james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Maven 2 and repositories, redux
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 19:08:52 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:
>> I use minotaur for the distribution management: in fact we are not using
>> that part now because we don't use site deployment by maven.
>
> i'm think that you might find that it's now broken. AIUI minotaur is
> not accessible for site deployment any more.

Well, we never used it so I never noticed it was broken ;-)
I generate the website locally, update our james/site/trunk/www
generated repository in svn and then we simply go to minotaur in
/www/james.apache.org and run an "svn update" (it is a checkout of the
above folder).

>> Btw I can fix it: what alias should I use for the server that keep the
>> main
>> website copy? is people.apache.org the best choice or anything else?
>
> use people.apache.org
>
> - robert

Thank you! I will update the poms the next time I will touch them.

Stefano