james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Release 2.3.0 (PLEASE REVIEW)
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:36:16 GMT
Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>> PS: today is my birthday, and is a great gift to have a public 2.3.0
>> final out there!
>
> +1 (literally!)
>
> Auguri, Stefano!! All the best! Have a nice release-... eh...
> birthday-party!
> Of course, we will all be coming tonight... ;-)
>
> BTW, now I know why we held the release until today :-)

Doh! you got it... well, at least I've been smart enough to keep this
secret until today :-P

It has been a big effort to also make ASF to move their servers in the
past days so to delay the announcement the remaining few more days ;-)

Btw the official release date is 23/10/2006 (even if I don't know if
this appear somewhere but JIRA).

Thank you,
Stefano