james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Release 2.3.0 (PLEASE REVIEW)
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:39:01 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>
>> It has been a big effort to also make ASF to move their servers
>
> Translation: the ASF has been making a huge effort to move their servers.
> No one "made" them do it.  :-)
>
> 	--- Noel

I was joking about the fact that Bernd thought I was guilty for the
delay of 2.3.0 final until the day of my birthday.. So I said the hard
part was to make them to move the servers, joking on the fact that I was
guilty for this too :-)
Maybe this is much more clear now.. or less clear ;-)... I rarely joke
in english, I should study a little more this :-)

Stefano