james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer ...@byteaction.de>
Subject Re: Mailet API - subscribe or miss out...
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:14:52 GMT
Hi Danny,

first its nice to see you code again ;-)

I don't like your changes to much. I think it make no sense to move the
Interfaces... I think we allready talked about that the MailRepository
will probaly replaced by a MessageRepository. The UserRepository
features will also replaced by the VUT Service . So why we should move it ?

I not had a deeper analysis yet on the sandbox. But this was the stuff
which come me in mind when i read the commit notifies

bye
Norman