james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Mailet API - subscribe or miss out...
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:32:11 GMT
Hi,

I've started to explain and discuss my proposed refactorings to the
mailet API on mailet-api@james.apache.org.

The refactorings can be seen in the server/sanbox in svn.

*briefly* I'm moving certain entities which I believe are universal to
the server model of email into the API.

These are initially users and repositories. but may extend to include
abstractions of the structure of the processor pipeline if analysis
(which I haven't done yet) shows it makes sense.

I'm also making a proposal about how mailets should access services.

If you want your voice to be heard be sure you are subscribed.

d.