james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] James Server future releases/road maps
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:33:57 GMT
Danny Angus wrote:

>> I'll update JIRA to reflect the existence of a "next-major" release and
>> move there what I guess will finish in next-major, then I'll start a
>> thread to discuss some more detail about next-major.
>
> Can you do me a favour, and update STATUS file (in trunk) it should
> take two minutes to add the release numbers and the vote result. Pls?
>
> d.

Sorry, no svn access now, maybe tomorrow!

Anyone know if exists something like a web editor for files in svn? This
way I could work on STATUS and similar files in svn much more easily...

Btw, what exactly do you expect me to write there?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/STATUS

----
Votes:
	Open:
	bago [VOTE] James Server future releases/road maps

	Resolved:
----

----
Votes:
	Open:

	Resolved:
	bago [VOTE] James Server future releases/road maps
           unanimous +1 to the "next-major" effort. Noel expressed low
           confidence on next-major and keep thinking that a next-minor
           make good sense. No -1 has been casted for next-minor, so we
           will proceed with more details on both releases.
           Bago said he will propose some more detail on next-major soon,
           maybe Noel will do the same for next-minor.
----

Please help me with this STATUS file thing: I've not understood exactly
how we should use it.

Stefano