james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Discussing proposals
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 10:25:51 GMT
On 10/5/06, Joachim Draeger <jd@joachim-draeger.de> wrote:

> Hi Bernd,
>
> And just because I don't want to complain endlessly about stalling
> discussions I did the prototype and explained why I did it.  So it
> wasn't my intent to leave the discussion out but I saw no other way and
> hoped that some concrete implementation could bring us some more
> insights. I hesitated for over 2 month before I decided to start on my
> own.

I see that maybe the whole IMAP block is difficult to contribute patch by patch.
Further, I am very curious about the current state you have and I am
very looking forward to download soon your current code from JIRA.

This will probably give us a jump start, but the real work only begins
then, and needs more  than just two hands.

  Bernd