james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Release 2.3.0 (PLEASE REVIEW)
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:52:29 GMT
Stefano wrote:

> After you'll have moved the files to the dist folder, we'll wait a
> couple of days for the mirrors to be updated and we'll update the
> website to show the release and we'll announce it.

> Is this ok?

I have merged the JAMES v2.3.0 release into the release area, cleaned up the
symlinks, and pointed current to v2.3.0, and left v2.2.0 around for the
moment.  We can remove it in a week or so (nothing is removed from
archive.a.o).

FWIW, it turns out that for some reason I would have been the only one able
to do this.  Something weird about the way the file system was behaving,
even though we are all in the JAMES group, and everything is group
modifiable.

	--- Noel