james-server-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Hoffmann ...@byteaction.de>
Subject AW: AW: JAMES status?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:35:02 GMT
Hi Stefano,

thx fort he tip, we will do so as soon as this happens again, This just
happens once in a month though. Norman will be taking care of it.

Kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stefano Bagnara [mailto:apache@bago.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. November 2006 17:49
An: James Developers List
Betreff: Re: AW: JAMES status?

Juergen Hoffmann wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Well we have a current problem at a customers site, where James 2.3 rc3 is
> just stopping to deliver mail. No Logging, what so ever. So far, we have no
> clue what the problem is. After we restart James everything is working fine.
> We have the exact same Directory per rsync on another server, and it runs
> there smoothly.

If you have such a problem please take at least a dump of the stack
before restarting James.

"kill -3 <jamespid>" will do the work. The whole thread stack will be
wrote to the phoenix.console file.

Please paste the result to this list so we can try to understand what's
happening.

Stefano

!EXCUBATOR:1,455de83353073370378302!