james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Woolf" <rwo...@cut.net>
Subject obtaining context path in matcher
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:47:21 GMT
I have written a matcher that requires some config data that I supply in an external xml file.
 At the moment I have the path to the config file hard coded into my matcher.

I would like to obtain the root path to James so that I can remove my hard coded path and
obtain the path to James programmatically.  I tried implementing the interface Contextualizable
but my matcher still did not obtain any context info, so I don't think that interface applies
to matchers.

Can anyone tell me how I can pragmatically, obtain the root path of James?

Thanks