james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer ...@byteaction.de>
Subject Re: obtaining context path in matcher
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:30:04 GMT
Maybe you want to use:

(String) getMailetContext().getAttribute("confDir");

this will point you to:

/path/to/james/apps/james/conf/

bye
Norman

Ross Woolf schrieb:
> I have written a matcher that requires some config data that I supply in an external
xml file.  At the moment I have the path to the config file hard coded into my matcher.

> I would like to obtain the root path to James so that I can remove my hard coded path
and obtain the path to James programmatically.  I tried implementing the interface Contextualizable
but my matcher still did not obtain any context info, so I don't think that interface applies
to matchers.