james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Preparing next-major
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:12:06 GMT
Hi Norman,

CTR would suggest yes.

+1, this stuff probably does what it says it does, so if you took care
of all others concerns (if any), please commit.

I have only my usual boring micro-complaints about coding style (for
example if(xx == false) => if (!xx)) which does not justify to hold
you back and am under the impression that user/account handling is in
bad need of general revision/refactoring which is beyond the scope of
this JIRA.

  Bernd