james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:22:12 GMT
> I still have to see the roadmap for next-minor if we
> want to talk about nothing and real.

I am sorry that discussion of next-major vs trunk inspired you to have to issue a challenge
regarding next-minor.  I wasn't challenging you regarding next-major.  I just asked you to
stop removing trunk from the fix list in JIRA (explained in another e-mail)

However, since you ask, the roadmap for next-minor is clear, but the approach is different
from how you are trying to drive next-major.  Incremental improvements based upon value and
risk assessment.  In other words, the road-map for next-minor is based upon the idea that
we have a stable release and we want to keep having a stable release.  What changes go into
next-minor are not as important as why and how.

	--- Noel