james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: obtaining context path in matcher
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 00:05:45 GMT
> I have written a matcher that requires some config data
> that I supply in an external xml file.  At the moment I
> have the path to the config file hard coded into my matcher.

You could pass it as part of the condition string.

> I tried implementing the interface Contextualizable but my
> matcher still did not obtain any context info

Not going to happen.  :-)  We *are* talking about revising the Mailet API,
and adding improved configuration is something I'd like to see.

In the meantime, if you don't mind your code being Avalon dependent, see the
matchers and mailets for the CommandListserv, which "cheats" and allows more
advanced configuration options.

	--- Noel