james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Confirmed but unidentified memory leak in RC2
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 23:22:36 GMT
> The fix I committed (r470929) appears to have resolved this problem

Certainly seems so.  Now let's see how a week of normal operation looks.

> I will let the process run until tonight before taking another heap dump,
> and post the file in the usual place for anyone who wants to review.

Heap logs are in ~noel/JAMES-only.  The 2.3.0 log and the older log contain
the problem, the two 2.3.1 logs are post fix.  The second of those has heap
dumps after roughly 12 and 18 hours, and includes both the memory fix and
the accept() fix.

If everything looks good this week, I'll close out the JIRA issue.

	--- Noel