james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:48:02 GMT
Stefano Bagnara wrote:

> The per IP connection limit change is a feature, I don't think we want
> to backport it to the 2.3 branch (or at least I think we should not add
> new features to the 2.3 branch).

I'm sorry.  Which part of trunk isn't trustworthy, we're going to do
incremental releases based upon trustworthy code don't you understand?

Having released v2.3.0, we ought to be able to have 2.4 (or 2.3.x) release
in early December at the latest, so long as we stick with simple, safe,
changes, which is all that are planned.  The next thing coming from trunk is
at least 6 months away.

	--- Noel