james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vincenzo.gianferrarip...@praxis.it>
Subject Re: AW: [VOTE] Using of 2.3 branch
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:32:41 GMT
You are right. Let's then create a 2.4 branch from 2.3, so some work can
be done. In my case, being very busy, I unfortunately cannot work too
much, but in the very short time I can work on two or three things that
can make it for 2.4.

And obviously, as correctly said many times by Stefano, I would work on
trunk and backport it, as for they very nature they are easy to
backport. And there may be other "tactical" but useful things that can
be done for 2.4.
The only really wrong thing would be adding fixes and new
functionalities to  2.3 or 2.4 or next minor and not to trunk! This
would look like an old story that we "old guys" remember.

Vincenzo