james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Evert Tigchelaar <e.tigchel...@minihouse.com>
Subject Re: exception when sending e-mail with attachment
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:43:26 GMT
The mailcap file in dsn.jar is not the problem.
The one from dsn.jar contains a content handler for
multipart/report, not for multipart/mixed which is used in my situation.

When I call saveChanges() on the message I get the problem.
I called it for a test in DataCmdHandler and then it found a
SharedFileInputStream which came from
MimeMessageInputStreamSource#getInputStream() I think.
So I think its a problem I James and not in the mail api or mailcap file.

Evert