james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman ...@spam-box.de>
Subject Re: Testing jSPF's RFC conformance
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:24:05 GMT
Hi Julian,

just checkout the svn version of jspf and run the junit tests. We
include the testsuite (revision 2006.11) in our junit tests.  you can
run the junit tests even with eclipse or with maven. And yes we pass all
at the moment :-)

After you checked out the svn you can run the junit tests with :
mvn test

If you need more instruction howto use maven etc just ask :-)

bye
Norman