james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman ...@spam-box.de>
Subject Roadmap again
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:58:49 GMT
Hi commiters,

its now about 4 weeks ago when Stefano and me posted a roadmap proposal
to the mailling list. Nothing concrete happen since this posting. I
really whould like to get this odd roadmap stuff done now to focus on
working on the next release. Without the roadmap it is impossible for me
to help the project and work on concrete things.
So what the stuff other people want to see in next release ? Is the
proposed stuff ok ?
I whould also like to focus on a branch date. Maybe branch in 2/2007  ?

I hope this start no new "war". I just want to work on something
concrete. So please help me and james ;-)

bye
Norman