james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheConEU?
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 09:32:43 GMT
I am, flushed with my sucess last time ;-) I'm open to suggestions.
perhaps we could get two or three together and have a james "track"?
I thought I might take a line through Henning's one at EU05 and have a
brief intro to James followed by a more detail explanation of
extension points. Ideally I'd like to have Mailet changes at least
planned so that I could just do that.

d.