james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Type of next release
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:45:21 GMT
Stefano Bagnara wrote:

> Cool! I'm happy to know there are others committer testing unreleased
> code and helping in the hard consolidation process.

You must be misunderstanding.  I am running v2.3 plus just a couple of vital
fixes that you blocked.  I do wonder if whom else amongst us *other than me*
is actually running a stock JAMES distribution in production on Internet
accessible servers.

> NO, please, don't change v2.3 branch before discussing what you want to
> do. And the "[VOTE] Using of 2.3 branch" thread is waiting for your vote
> as the first step trying to solve this issue.

I am as likely to resign from JAMES as I am to participate in continued
discussions on these threads.

	--- Noel