james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Nightly Builds
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:36:38 GMT
> ok, I fixed javadocs and reduced the output from this task, maybe this
> reduced output below the magic 100. let's see.

Maybe.  Barely.  The raw text output is just shy of 95K.

Breakdown:

  Deprecation messages for main compile:  ~20K
  Deprecation messages for junit compile: ~12K
  JUnit output:                           ~20K
  xdocs output:                           ~ 6K
  JavaDoc messages:                       ~30K
                                          ----
                                          ~88K

So there is ~7K of other packaging messages, nothing to complain about.  The
big ones are the useless warnings related to JavaDocs, and the deprecation
messages.  For the JavaDocs, we still get many messages related to @phoenix
tags.

	--- Noel