james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: All clear
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:17:08 GMT
Stefano Bagnara ha scritto:
> robert burrell donkin ha scritto:
>> unless there are any objections, i'll alter the pheonix-deployment
>> module to use a first level directory for distributions
>>
>> - robert
>
> I don't understand the last sentence: can you explain?

Ok, Noel answer to the same message gave me an hint and I think I
understood now!

I'm fine with the solution: maybe the best thing is that the
phoenix-deployment create the dist in an internal folder and the main
build take a set of configured artifacts and place them in a first level
directory (this is just an idea, I have no problem with any other solution).

Stefano