james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Required version of Ant
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:10:17 GMT
Noel J. Bergman ha scritto:
>> I'm still running Ant 1.6, IIRC.
>
> Yes.  Had 1.6.5 installed.  Updated the nightly build server to 1.7.0.
> Easy, once you REMEMBER TO COPY junit.jar from your old Ant install to the
> new one.  :-)
>
> 	--- Noel

This was my current thought: does ant 1.7.0 solve the issue with the
junit task and the junit.jar library?

To any ant guru out there: how is this supposed to work? I really never
liked having to manually download junit.jar to the "ant install dir"/lib
to be able to run the junit ant task (and this applies also to other
task=>dependency tuple).

With former Ant placing it in the project classpath was not a solution
because of classloader issues: is it possible now?

Stefano