james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: All clear
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:29:34 GMT
I agree on mime4j, server, jsieve, postage, jspf needing a ttb structure
as they follow totally separate workflows, they use different build
mechanisms and they are standalone libraries/products.

I think Robert proposed to change only the server folder to split its
content into multiple subprojects.

The current move from trunk to trunk/phoenix-deployment (if I understood
him correctly) is only a temporary move: in the end we'll have something
similar to:

jspf/trunk
mime4j/trunk
server/trunk/build.xml (to build server and all its modules)
server/trunk/phoenix-deployment
server/trunk/pop3server
server/trunk/smtpserver
server/trunk/mailrepository
server/trunk/fetchmail
server/trunk/spoolmanager

This is only a subset of a possible final solution. In the old threads
you can find a list of modules we discussed about.

Robert probably made a copy&paste to wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/Development/Modularisation#head-6070ae830fffd3aa5273d9b50262e904a72f2721

Stefano