james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "GX GLIX" <mailme...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Mime4j writeTo changes
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:11:55 GMT
Thank you Stefano for such a  prompt change.

The parser compiles and is working now, however I get the following error
with UTF8 encoded mail messages:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: sun.io.ByteToCharBig5.getIndex1()[S at
sun.nio.cs.ext.Big5$Decoder.<init>(Big5.java:45) at
sun.nio.cs.ext.Big5.newDecoder(Big5.java:33) at
java.lang.StringCoding$CharsetSD.<init>(StringCoding.java:166) at
java.lang.StringCoding$CharsetSD.<init>(StringCoding.java:157) at
java.lang.StringCoding.decode(StringCoding.java:213) at
java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:320) at
java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:346) at
org.mime4j.util.CharsetUtil.<clinit>(CharsetUtil.java:1022) at
org.mime4j.message.Header.writeTo(Header.java:150) at
org.mime4j.message.Message.writeTo(Message.java:86) at

Am I missing a charset or other jar?
I tried google but with little luck.. perhaps you have some sugestions?

GX