james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: All clear
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:08:33 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> the issue only arose because that i wasn't well enough to review and
> commit my changes in a timely fashion

Fair enough.

> the plan is for a gradual breaking out to reduce impact on development

That's fine.  So long as `ant ${target}` works from the root of trunk, and
the dist/ directory is populated with the packaged release, we're fine.

> unless there are any objections, i'll alter the pheonix-deployment
> module to use a first level directory for distributions

The automated build processes only use dist/james-${version}/downloads,
which holds the various release packages.  The rest of the directory
structure is an unpackaged build for phoenix.  Are you planning to build all
of the components first, and then stage the phoenix assembly underneath the
phoenix-distribution directory structure?

	--- Noel