james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Brewin" <sbre...@synsys.com>
Subject RE: Can JAMES recover spooled mail after a JVM crash?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:09:07 GMT
Stefano Bagnara wrote:

Well Stefano's response preempted mine and with more detail too. Just one
thing to add, Fetchmail will not mark mail in the fetched from mailbox until
its been succesfully spooled. If a crash occurs before successfully
injecting a mail into the spool it will be fetched again.

All in all we are pretty solid. Are you seeing anything to contradict this
assertion?

Cheers

-- Steve