james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: JAMES 2.3.1 final for apachecon EU ?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:46:16 GMT
One user made me notice that in RemoteDelivery comments we didn't
document how to use smtp authentication with gateways:

In James 2.3.0 we added support for the following parameters
(unfortunately I noticed the weird thing of having "u" of username
lowercase and "P" from password uppercase, but we released it, so we'll
have to leave with it).
<gatewayusername>login</gatewayusername>
<gatewayPassword>pass</gatewayPassword>

Can we add this (as it is only a documentation issue) to 2.3.1 final?

Have we any other "cosmetic" issue to be fixed for the 2.3.1 final build
to be voted?

Btw, +1 for trying to announce 2.3.1 release during the ApacheCon.

Maybe we can do something also for mime4j and jsieve, and maybe a new
beta for jspf ;-) (maybe it's too much, but not tried, not done)

Stefano