james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: We need more code like this! :-)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:25:36 GMT
Noel J. Bergman ha scritto:
> Now *this* code performs well!  We need a lot more code performing like this
> in JAMES:
>
>     [junit] Running org.apache.james.domain.XMLDomainListTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: -0.021 sec
>
> With enough code performing like that, JAMES could deliver mail in even less
> than no time at all.
>
> 	--- Noel

Please don't publicize this too much: Norman and I were experimenting
time travel to past, and we did some commit in james codebase. I
guess/hope this does not infringe any existing patent.

You want to travel to 1879 ? Just do this:
----
for (long i = 0; i < 192219428572; i++) {
	xMLDomainListTest.runBare();
}
----

Stefano