james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: svn commit r524421 broke the server build
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:12:31 GMT
Noel J. Bergman ha scritto:
>> Moved website from phoenix-module to the root module.
>
> And broke the build.  Please fix.

I'm sorry I'll fix it ASAP.

>> Added maven2 poms for every module and updated the phoenix-deployment
>> module to work in multimodule project
>
> Why?  This just means two set of builds to maintain, and we are *NOT* switching to maven.
 If you hadn't done this, you would have noticed that you broke the build.  I am giving serious
consideration to voting against this change.

> 	--- Noel

Because it is needed to build the website: when the move to multimodule
has been done the website builds has been broken. I just moved one step
forward to make everything works again.

Feel free to create an ant script to build the website and I'll remove
the pom.xml files and stop bothering of this site issue.

I really DON'T CARE if you vote against: this will simply free up me
from an activity I'm taking care only because I felt I was one that
could have fixed it in less time.

I don't care if we/you use maven2 or not: I can take care (like I did in
past) to mantain the website and keep it updated only if there is an
automatic tool. Using m2 let me do this in less time than ant, but of
course it will take even less time if you take care of it instead of me ;-)

Stefano