james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: What about 2.3.1 ?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:24:10 GMT
Giulio Troccoli ha scritto:
> What would it contain?

Bugfixes:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10411&fixfor=12312150

JAMES-778 exporting variables using build.sh on solaris breaks
JAMES-759 sendmail.py use localhost to connect to local smtpserver. We
should use 127.0.0.1
JAMES-757 MailAddress not check for valid syntax if new
MailAddress(user, domain) is used
JAMES-735 Failure to correctly set mail.smtp.localhost leads to mail
servers being listed on cbl.abuseat.org and mail being rejected by Spamhaus.
JAMES-721 MBoxMailRepository.remove(String key) causes ClassCastException
JAMES-718 Add warning to config.xml to explain the problems which can
happen with matchers which extend AbstractStorageQuota
JAMES-694 Upgrade dnsjava to 2.0.3 when available
JAMES-691 Search & Fix broken links on the new website
JAMES-682 Merge 2.3.0a1 to 2.3.0 final releases on JIRA
JAMES-679 Make sure our container use an expiration for cached dns data
JAMES-677 Update license headers to follow the latest ASF requirements
as of November the 1st
JAMES-671 ServerConnection doesn't properly handle the TCP/IP backlog
JAMES-663 sendmail.py crashes on line "from_addr = os.environ['USER'] +
'@' + socket.getfqdn()"
JAMES-662 sendmail.py doesn't handle multiple TO-recipients
JAMES-592 OOM caused by unbounded cache in InetAddress (was James leaks
memory slowly)
- Pending:
JAMES-774 Add documentation for the dns ttl issue

Stefano