james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: JAMES 2.3.1 final for apachecon EU ?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:33:29 GMT
Danny Angus ha scritto:
> +1
>

>> Maybe that whould give us and danny's talk some
>> more attention.
>
> Thank's for that thought.
>
> d.

Unfortunately I won't be at apache conference, but a big thank you to
you for the talk!

The talk is on may the 2nd, so exactly 1 week from today.
If we want to have 2.3.1 official released by that day we have to
package it and start the vote in 2 days (and then collect 3 +1 in 3 days
;-) ).

Given "Norman proposal" received 3 +1 in 1 day we can try it.

I will take care of the RemoteDelivery comments today, then I hope
Norman can take care of the packaging/signing/voting process. Then I can
do the website stuff (news + 2.3.1 website publishing).

Stefano