james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: JAMES Server Nightly Build Report
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 13:54:18 GMT
Noel J. Bergman ha scritto:
>> What target is/are invoked by the build server?
>
> ant dist, since clean is supposed to be implied by dist.
>
> 	--- Noel

Well, I admit that I pass more time on pom.xml files than build.xml
files lately, but maybe you want to add a "clean" too.

If I understand it correctly "dist" depends only on "clean-dist" that is
different from full "clean".

The full clean will call clean for each module, instead the clean-dist
will clean only the main folder and not the modules. The modules only
invoke "conditional-clean" that is not triggered in this case.

If you prefer to clean the build.xml instead of changing your build
server I have no problem with this.

Thank you,
Stefano