james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: mime4j 0.3 status update
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 16:22:09 GMT
robert burrell donkin ha scritto:
> On 5/1/07, Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org> wrote:
>> robert burrell donkin schrieb:
>> cleaning up

>> starting

>> release
>> don't
>> current
>> >
>> > IMHO it might be to these execute these releases concurrently with the
>> > same manager
>> >
>> > - robert
>>
>> Can you ellaborate ? I don't understand your answer. :-(
>
> prepare them as a unit but vote on each individually within the same
> VOTE email
>
> this would would allow some to be accept and some reject without
> losing the efficiency of single management process
>
> - robert

I guess we can't release mime4j 0.3 without releasing the parent
projects it depends on (maven does not let us to release a project
having dependencies on SNAPSHOTs)
So it would be fine if we have an all pass/all fail.

But let's wait few days (at least for ApacheCon conclusion) for more
comments to come.. if no news block us then we can start the vote for
releasing it.

Stefano